All Natural Farm Raised Beef and Pork from Georgia
The Farm Fresh Beef Company is a family operation with a cross of Purebred Black Angus they are raised on pasture in a stress-free environment and humanely handled throughout their life cycles.
This cross has become popular with commercial cattleman and is in demand in the U.S. We supplement their feed with sunflower seed and flax seed to make the meat more tender.
- No Hormones
- No Antibiotics
- No Steroids
- No Pesticides
- No Chemical Fertilizers
100% All Natural Grass Fed Black Angus
- Lower in Fat, Lower in Calories than Grain Fed Beef – A 6 Ounce Beef Loin from a Grass Fed Cow may have 92 fewer calories than a 6 Ounce Loin from a Grain Fed Cow
- Higher in Omega-3 – 3X Higher than Grain Fed Beef
- Higher Levels of Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA) – 5X More than Grain Fed Beef
- More Vitamin E – 5X More than Grain Fed Beef
- More Beta-Carotene – 4X Higher than Grain Fed Beef
We also raise pastured pork and there are many reasons why you should choose Pastured Pork:
- Safer and Healthier
- Better nutritional value than store-bought pork
- Absent of harmful byproducts associated with hogs fed in feedlots.
- Lower in cholesterol, and calories
- Richer in antioxidants including vitamins E, beta-carotene, and vitamin C
- Have more “good” fats – two to four times more omega-3 fatty acids
- Fewer “bad” fats
- Certified humane
- It just tastes better!
Our Pigs at Farm Fresh Beef Receive:
NO resistance building antibiotics
NO animal byproducts
Pastured Pork is more nutritious than store bought pork. It is higher in Vitamin E, higher in Omega-3′s, and richer in antioxidants, which help prevent cancer and many other chronic diseases.
Our pigs are healthy and happy! They are being raised as they are meant to be under the shelter of the forest, foraging on vegetation and bugs off the forest floor. Their food is always available and is antibiotic, steroid, and hormone free. Over the span of their lifetime our pigs receive no antibiotics, steroids, hormones, or artificial supplements. Instead, they gain their nutrients from what nature has to offer them. Our pigs are allowed to root, dig, and run, just as they were meant to. This improves the quality of their lives as well as the quality of the meat they produce.